Wednesday 7 December 2011

How Sausages Walk (Apparently)

Hey, I'm no master of Cinema 4D and hell would be more likely to freeze over before I become even remotely competent at it but I at least wanted to make the model move so that poor Ashleigh wasn't left to do everything. So I had a bit of 'fun' with making Erik walk. I never intended to make a detailed, anatomically correct movement (how WOULD a sausage move anyway...) and have given him something of a shuffle. It was a real pain in the rear to get this far, as I had to redo the whole thing (which seems to be a regular trait in the abusive relationship me and C4D have) and change a few key frames but I more or less got a decent movement that resembled shuffling.


I know it's far from perfect but it's suitable for the simplicity of the character. And shows some remote skills in C4D, albeit very remote indeed.

Still need to add the eyes which I will do at a later date.

ALSO. I've finally got a design AND a name for an Underdog character of mine that I have been planning on for literally months. Finally Brandon and I have agreed on Grayson for his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3