Friday 9 December 2011

Further Ident Progress... Stuff

Or if you like, you can imagine a more impressive title to this entry. I know I am.


Anyway, in the group we've all been working on our characters in Cinema 4D, pretty much all of us running into snags with them in some way from what I can tell. I know for a fact that once we get the characters sorted we'll be able to get right into making the idents. In fact, thats the impression I'm getting. We might feel differently after talking to everyone in the group.

We've also started working on our other assets. Ashleigh and I began work on the 2D flower that will feature on one of the idents. We used the good old traditional method: paper, pencil and pegbar. T'was nice to get back to the classics. We haven't had the chance to use Dragon to see how well the frames work together as of yet but we're hoping to use it today, make any changes that need to be made and colour them asap. We are also going to shoot one of the idents today, specifically the pixellation idea:  the characters are all pulling a person along the floor with a rope, followed by the MTV logo. I volunteered myself to be the person dragged along the floor and I stand by that unless someone else would prefer to do it. Either way though, should be a laugh to be dragged along the floor or watch someone else do it.

Although I suppose I'm just easily amused.


Anyway, as well as this, I should really sort out UCAS stuff and my personal statement. And I really want to draw some Christmas themed pictures with my Underdog characters. So I'll get on doing all of that eventually.

... I like Rainbow Dash, is that obvious?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3