Tuesday 30 August 2011

Pigeon Progress: OMG a storyboard!

Yep, finally have one of them done to show you!



There's no text added just yet so the actions may not be all that clear. Basically, Blue is flying through the air minding her own business when a fat green blur bashes into her and sends her flying (so to speak). She squawks at him in outrage and he apologises hurriedly before rushing off. Blue follows him, either to find out where he's going or to give the green tosser a piece of her mind.

Only time will tell... *wiggles fingers*

Well, I'll be back in the UK officially on thursday. It's been a fun three months with Brandon but family, college and immigration call. Hopefully we'll be able to see each other sooner than a year this time. For now, I'm just gonna spend my last day here enjoying myself before a long grueling day of connections and flights. Bleh.

Here's something funny so I don't cry or something.


Did I ever mention that I love Rango? Cos I do, that movie is friggin epic.

Heheh... animating is serious business, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3