Thursday 25 August 2011

I Don't Even


Or the sensible. I forget which.


Just a little practice with my new colouring lineart style when I should have been sleeping. Again.

I did a picture like this earlier this year and decided to try again to see how my style has changed. Feel free to look at my dA gallery to see how different they are: http://tehemmaturedoodlebug.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d38vwje

Dear God, why did I like that picture so long ago? Were my eyes even working? Oy...

Yeah, I changed the title picture as well. Methinks I will do that occasionally. Doesn't take too long to do so why the hell not

... oh yeah storyboards. YES I AM... uh... working on that. Indeed. Just... not right this minute. I would but I'm tired and I need a storyboard template still. Gonna ask around for that.

For now, I'm just gonna make like a bunny and sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3