Sunday 21 August 2011

Pigeon Progress: An Explosion of Pigeon Shit

... when I say shit, I mean stuff. Obviously. *snerk*

But yes, lo and behold, I have finally finished all the character sheets!





*couchapartfromthecolournamescoughneedhelprememberinghowtodothatcough*

As you can see, I changed Blue and Lilac's sheets slightly. Namely changing the font on Blue's sheet and of course adding the thick inner lines. I'm also a complete dumbass, it wasn't film grain I used for Lilac's body. It's uhh... bugger, what was that filter called?

... damn. Guess I'll have to write it down when I remember.

I also decided to work on something half for fun and half for this project. A big part of the animation is Green and Lilac's intense dislike for each other and while I was on cheezburger, I found something that, odd as it is, inspired me.


The last panel makes me think of how Lilac and Green would be in a fight. I couldn't resist using it as a reference.


Just decided to add a WIP version so you can see a little bit of how it looks while being made. I'd just completed colouring lilac and hadn't added the filter yet, hence the lack of texture. I was just getting started on colouring Green's lineart.

Underneath, I have two finished versions. Lets play Spot The Difference!




Yeah, I guess I wanted to see how it would look with a bit of blood. Looks like Lilac has them talons pretty deep in there! I think it kind of works but eh... let me know if you have an opinion.

I should really sleep now. Or look at Art Student Owl again.

... yeah, I think I'll do that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3