Friday 19 August 2011

Pigeon Progress: Inner Lines Comparisons

Here's another comparison thingamajig with the pigeons.

I've ultimately decided to go with the textures because it does make the character stand out (not to mention everyone preferred textures to the plain design) but I'm a little worried that the lines within the pigeon characters won't be seen.

In this I have included how the pigeons look now and how they'd look with the thicker inner lines. I might go with thicker lines but I'm unsure if they're not a little TOO noticeable and will distract the viewer from whats happening in the animation. Again, I'll most likely wait til I hear some opinions and suggestions before making a final decision.

Feel free to share advice!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3