Monday 11 June 2012

Pre-drunken Final Show Writeup

Don't pay much heed to the title, I'm just playing it safe. We have a bar, so...

Well, today's the day for Final show and we've all been preparing the room for tonight. Everyone's boards are set, portfolios and business cards at the ready, all the good stuff. I'm looking forward to tonight and hoping people take some interest in what I have to offer. Its also fun seeing more of everyone else's work as well!

Here's a few shots of my board and other related shenanigans.

My little blurb that's supposed to be relevant to me. It... kind of is?

My board. Twisted and the Underdog cast

My business cards, featuring my shirt with my logo. I was gonna wear that but
then I went all girly and junk.

Deal with it.
I'm planning to report back later, maybe with more pictures and tales of woe joy over how the night progressed. Watch this space, m'dears!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3