Thursday 10 January 2013

Showtime!

Another concept I'm considering working on alongside Crumbs. This would be much more sporadic and would mainly be me trying to work through my increasing bad feelings in a harmless, more creative way.


I should stress I'm unsure whether or not I will use my own likeness for this series or an expy. It's quite a personal project but at the same time, I'm worried it could hinder the importance or the series or maybe make it too personal. Something to look into further.

'Showtime' is about a creative who tries to hide her feelings of paranoia and sadness behind a facade of laughter and smiles (Something I think a lot of people can relate to, hence why I want to explore this idea). As well as juggling her work and life, she also has to deal with a very pushy cartoon creation that actually managed to escape her head due to being tired of waiting for her time to shine. However, Snaps has her own feelings of inadequacy to deal with and has no issues inflicting them on others, all in her attempts to be noticed and not forgotten. Will creator and creation be able to overcome their emotional barriers without killing each other?

If anyone has any opinions or ideas for this project, please share them with me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3