Friday 25 January 2013

Crumbs: Jay Sketches and Tweak T-Shirt Design NOW AVAILABLE TO BUY!

First things first... thank the lord that essay is finally handed in. It was such a palaver to do as we need to hand in a digital copy so that they could check for plagarism and all that fun stuff. But my laptop refused to format the disc and after having to hijack Kat's pen drive and Ashleigh's mac, I was FINALLY able to get that nonsense sorted.

Ugh. Either way it's handed in now. I can now go catch up on sleep. I only slept for two hours last night. Don't ask why, I wish I knew.

Moving onto the real reason this entry is up! First, I've been experimenting with Jay's design and mannerisms a bit more. He's something of a freak of nature and I thought it would be an interesting concept to have him be able to use his wings like hands whereas the other pigeons can't. So I had fun coming up with how that would look.

I also experimented with the rough style again, which my friend Ingrid seemed to like. I do as well. Looks snazzy.


And finally, today I not only finished my first Crumbs t-shirt design but uploaded it to Redbubble to sell! This is where I will be putting up all the designs when they are done. I intend to have a shirt for each main character as well as a possible group shot. Until then, you can start with Tweak!


Available here: http://www.redbubble.com/people/emmature/works/9897161-crumbs-birdbrain-tweak

I hope you like it! And if you buy one, thank you so much from the very bottom of my happy heart :) <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3