Friday 28 December 2012

Givin' you bitches some bitches.

Bitches love bitches.


I really wish I had an idea for these two. I love drawing them. Looks like they're doomed to be doodles in my notebooks for the time being... hmm...

I really enjoy the work of Vivienne Medrano, artist and creator of the Zoophobia webcomic and charactrers and I wanted to try doing a weeny sketch dump style like her. Although it's more like a sketch clutter with only two friggin characters. Details, details.

Anyway, I hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas. I certainly have; got lots of wonderful gifts, ate amazing food and got to spend time with friends and family. Best times. I've got some Crumbs Christmas story ideas which will be put into effect once the comic is launched. Next year you'll be seeing that for sure!

I also created a picture for Ashleigh's birthday but I haven't uploaded that due to them featuring character designs she doesn't want to release until her work is complete. I'll only upload it with her permission. It's only polite.

Last Christmas I gave you my heart I had no artistic inspiration whatsoever so I'm very thankful that my brain juices haven't dried up with the festivities. I wonder what's different this year. Hmm.

Anyhow, if this is the last entry of 2012, have a happy new year! Hopefully I won't be welcoming 2013 in as shitfaced and alcohol poisoned as I did this year... eheh. Not my proudest moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3