Sunday 16 December 2012

Crumbs Fanart: Characters In Flight

EDIT: Look at her colouring method! It's so awesome! DO IT. http://rachelrutherforddoodles.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/fixing-my-doodle.html

I actually have no words to say how amazing this is. LOOK. JUST.. LOOK AT IT.

Artwork by Rachel Rutherford
Rachel, I am super serious right now, you have to get some coloured Tessereil character artwork on your blog super soon so that I can accidentally abominate draw them for you. SERIOUSLY.

I just... goddamn, they look INCREDIBLE in Rachel's style. I'm always in constant awe of her work and this is no different. If you want to see her work (pfft, what am I saying, of course you do) then go check out her blog here: http://rachelrutherforddoodles.blogspot.co.uk/

Srsly woman, share more of your artwork and projects. THE WORLD HAS TO KNOW. I HAVE TO KNOW.

OK, now I'm off to stare at this for a few hours. Duuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3