Saturday 8 December 2012

Sketches Done In Scotland

... yeah, basically that.

Wanted to draw Snaps and Muffin again.
Someone forgot to turn off their swag, hurrhurr.

Pink flying dramatic-like.
Referenced- http://static2.demotix.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/a_scale_large/1000-6/photos/1329062369-pigeon-flying-sport-in-nepal_1048736.jpg
There's a lot of red sketchiness, isn't there? Good times.

I've been working on a full coloured picture as well but I don't want to upload it until both Ashleigh and Rachel have seen it and have given me permission to do so. It has them in it, you see. I feel I should ask permission to share a picture with someone in it from that particular person. I'm strange like that, I suppose.

Also to the darlings who commented to make me feel better after I went a bit whiny in the last entry, you guys are awesome and ilu and good juju will be coming your way. Gift wrapped and everything! <3

Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3