Friday 17 August 2012

YouTube Page

This isn't going to be long because it's after 4am and I'm knackered and I need to be up early in the morning and all the TV is showing now is teleshopping and I really need to sleep.

So I've finally got a YouTube channel! I've had one I've been using for a while but I didn't want to use that one professionally, maybe use that one for vlogging if I ever decide I'm interesting enough for that sort of thing. Plus all the videos were unlisted. But I'm not pussying out this time! They're public for all to see!

Hope you pop by and feel free to leave a comment. If you want to see more, click that subscribe button and I will love you forever!

http://www.youtube.com/user/EmmatureDoodlebug

So... that's pretty much it. I also hope to share some of the stuff I've been working on in the next few days but until then... *thud*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3