Thursday 29 September 2011

Pigeon Progress: New Character Sheets and Some Elevations

As I probably said before a few entries back, I showed my character sheets to Paul and while he approved of the character designs, he didn't like the design of the sheets themselves. To be honest, I didn't like the design of the sheets either, they were basically a lighter colour of the pigeon splattered with pigeon poo.


I decided on some sort of street like design for the background and, as the animation is a documentary, have the info look like notes, hence the look of lined paper. The only pic I changed was Green's, sniping his image from the "Ripe for the Picking" concept art.

I have also included elevations of Lilac and Blue that I have done. I should get ones of Green, Tweak and Pink up soon enough.

EDIT: All elevations and character sheets together! Feels good owning the complete set!

Blue


Lilac



Pink


Green



Tweak



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3