Friday 16 September 2011

PFFFTT

Maybe its cos I've had a drink or two but... am I the only one who found this funny? Not to mention kind of relevant.


Does being a whole new meaning to tweets, really...

I suppose while I'm lingering about here, I should share a few images I did for fun. Because... why the hell not. I don't really get much feedback on deviantArt anymore and at least I know I'm getting marked for this so thats motivation right there! That and I kind of like my blog.

I kind of want to pick up an old project of mine (yep, like I said last post, I love to redo stuff), most likely something I'll have to do in my spare time as it's a comic, not so much anything relating to animation. When I was in my BTEC Media class a few years ago, we were given a module where we could do anything and I chose to do a comic. One revolving around a male character called Teh Mayor (dear God, what was I thinking) and a few characters of mine 'helping' him get votes, i.e, watching him make a general arse out of himself and get beaten up by chavs.

I have already redone the Mayor character, who is now named Mayor Fat Cat-



uh yeah, this guy, who is now a cat rather than some mutated human... like.. thing. The story is more or less the same but I think I'd most likely add more to it once I really get cracking with it.


This is just a concept idea I did, featuring Fat Cat, Ruby, BF and Ginger.

I need to draw more of Ginger, she's actually kind of new to everyone but me. I'll get to that one of these days...

Oh yeah, and there's that Tweaked pigeon I was telling you about! His design might change when I get more ideas but this is basically him for the time being.

So yeah I believe I should wrap this up before I ramble with something uninteresting any further. Or interesting. Not even sure if anyone is really looking at this. Regardless, I should probably sign off now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3