Monday 21 March 2011

Need Music?

Then look no further!

Over the weekend, I discovered the works of Kevin Macleod, who makes royalty free music and uploads it on his site for other people to use. I've already downloaded a few and I love what I'm hearing. He has created various sounds for various genres using various instruments to create various tones and emotions. Basically theres a lot of variety!

Here is the link to the website and a few of the tunes: http://incompetech.com/m/c/royalty-free/index.html?genre=Soundtrack
If you're in need of something to create atmosphere or to support a characters emotion, I'm almost certain you'll  find something here.

Also, another Rabbids video. Sorry but I just rediscovered this song and daggummit I'm sharing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3