Tuesday 30 November 2010

Bloggin' from Home!

Eeeyaaah, had a few minor difficulties getting to college today... in which I never actually GOT there. I stood there in the freezing snow waiting for a train that wouldn't show. Thankfully I phoned Paul and he's told David so hopefully they'll know why I was a no show.

I was basically done waiting for an hour and then had to turn tail and talk home despite the fact that I could barely feel my limbs and that I could barely move. After warming up though, I got right to work.

I have managed to get the majority of my backgrounds finished and tomorrow I am planning on completing them and getting started on my characters. Hopefully a train will arrive tomorrow so that I can get there and discuss some things with Paul or David about a few backgrounds and sequences.

Short entry is short. I am tired and cold ridden. I can feel my throat closing as we speak. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3