Monday 11 March 2013

Slight Hiccup In Development

Yeah uh, if you know me in real life (or follow my twitter page as I was whinging about this constantly), intense stomach pains got me into the hospital before I was able to complete my project development work and hand it in. I came out with two weeny scars, aching everywhere and an exhaustion I'm still trying to shake off. Damn anaesthetic. Or however you spell it.

So I'm all discombobulated with my work right now and I need to figure out what I need to get done and when. I feel I should have recovered faster than this- it was just a keyhole operation and a laparoscopy, surely that shouldn't have been a big deal? I don't know, I don't really get sick often. Or at least nothing worse than a head cold.

Either way, I need to get a mitigation agreed. I was PLANNING on doing that today but the damn exhaustion took over again. I need to get over that tomorrow, the sooner the better.

So I don't have a LOT to show you guys, especially not in terms of the Realisation. And I also have to do the dissertation and... oh god, my head. But I have some little things I've done that I'm able to share. I'd also like your opinions on a few things actually.

Bit first, a cool picture of Scarlet. Always meant to colour this. I also tried a new shading style as well. It looks pretty good. Might use it more.


And now, the new Crumbs background. It's not done, I need to add Jay still but I wanted to add SOMETHING new considering I've been off the circuit workwise for nearly two weeks.


There it is in full. You can see it in action RIGHT HERE. And if you want to see the old background, you can look at the vlog again.


What I'd like to know is which works better. If you have any preferences or advice on what I can improve, please let me know!

Now I'm off to eat something and attempt to sleep and then not sleep in tomorrow like a moron. Wish me luck on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3