Friday 22 March 2013

Crumbs Fanart: Green Vs Stanley

It's that surprising and wonderful occurrence where someone wanted to make something for me! Rachel Normand, creator of Lizard Cops (Eeee, episode 2 will be coming soon sjhsjkhjdk) saw I was being a sad panda and decided to be all "I SHALL FIX THIS!" *Whoosh* and then this amazing creation appeared.


It's just utterly perfect. Green would be enough of a dickface to snatch a doughnut from someone and come out with a quip like that. Although he's hardly one to talk; I'm surprised that tree branch is still standing. Maybe it snaps afterwards and Stanley gets the doughnut back. Hmm.

... I will most likely be drawing that. Mmhmm, yep.

SPEAKING OF, I have been working on my entry for the Lizard Cops Art Contest. I'll just share a part of the sketch for now as the majority of it is at the unpolished poop stage. It will be involving Stanley as well.
This dog just cannot catch a break, can he. Well, a few broken bones maybe.


So yeah, hopefully I'll finish that this weekend!

Thanks to Rachel Normand for being her awesome self and if you haven't seen Lizard Cops yet WHAT IS ACTUALLY WRONG WITH YOU EDUCATE YOURSELF

Kay, bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3