Wednesday 27 February 2013

Crumbs Page In Development: The Vlog

I've always considered vlogging for some reason or another but never thought that I, personally, was all that interesting to do so. Of course that doesn't stop a lot of people, probably as they have more confidence than I do. But I suppose I felt if I were to do such a thing, there needed to be a reason for it. Otherwise it would be a derpy Scottish lass talking shit. And lets face it, a lot of you get that in real life/Facebook/twitter/all three already.

However, with this Project Development shenanigan, I've decided, rather than write, to make a video log of my progress with the Crumbs tumblr page. The video explains why I haven't tried to make my own site so go and have a look for yerselves!



And if you yourself would like to have a look at the page, head right on over! Crumbs The Comic

Also, I couldn't resist making this part into a .gif. Well, I probably could have but shut your filthy face, no one asked you.


I'd like to make more vlogs but as hand in is Friday and this bugger took me two days to do, I don't think I'll have a snowman's chance in hell. I might just write scripts for them and hand them in instead.

... they STILL got me to do writing. Crafty swines...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3