Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Discounted Chocolate Eve Day!

Or something.

To be honest, Valentines snuck up on me this year. Then again, it pretty much always does. I normally try to draw a picture for the occasion to spread the love in general but sadly I've been too busy. I may do one later though. Today I've been helping my friend Kat finish painting the set for Rumba in Roswell, which will be performed at the end of next week. Scary thought... it's been a few years since I've performed in front of an audience.

Anyway, I'm sorry about my updating habits with this thing. You have no blog entries for a few weeks and then loads for the next few days. I should really stick to my 'no more than two updates a week' rule. Assuming something actually worth blogging occurs.

But I figured with today being what it is, I should share the picture I did for my very special someone. It's technically his birthday picture but due to how mad busy I've been, I wasn't able to finish it for the day. However, I presented it to him yesterday and he has given me permission to upload it to my blog and other art sites.

I don't know if anyone actually knows that Brandon runs Mau5traxx, which is a Deadmau5 discography channel of EVERYTHING the musician has ever done on youtube. If you're a fan of his music, you should definitely check it out!
I also made a wallpaper version for his computer so hopefully he enjoys that! I'm not the best at romance.

While I'm here, you may have noticed that the title once again has changed. Normally I don't really mention it but I think I've finally settled on a design for little Ginger Snaps that I'm finally happy with. Took bloody long enough. It's fun playing with her design but I think this will be her consistent look. Feels good, man.


I should do a character sheet for her one of these days.

Well uh... that's basically it for now. I'm off to bed before I collapse. Have a goodun, puddins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3