Tuesday 9 October 2012

Sketches, Doodles and Scribbles

Because I'm afraid to say I don't have much in terms of finished and/or coloured artwork to share juuuust yet. I'll get to it though, I intend to do some autumn themed pictures at some point. Maybe break out the pens for the first time in forever.

I've been very busy with quite a number of things, such as planning the Crumbs webcomic project, taking classes in dissertation writing, looking into some college animation projects, performing for a tap show from Sunday night till tomorrow and rehearsing for a play I'm involved in. It;s quite a bit that I've taken on and I need to find a way to organise everything and get stuff done. I certainly don't intend to let this blog fall by the wayside either. I assure you I'll update you all with everything art and animation related from me!

But for now, all I have are some sketches and doodles I did when I had spare time or was bored of taking notes. Or just bored. There are more but these ones are my favourites.








I'm hoping that I'll get more organised soon. Kat told me that she might be able to get me a diary so I can organise stuff better, which can only be useful. And then you'll all see super amazing progress from me and you'll be all like "Gee, that Emma sure is swell!"

... well, maybe not. But at least I'll be more productive. I also intend to rearrange the blog as well, get rid of some tabs and/or redo old ones. I want a tab specifically showing my progress into developing the webcomic, which will be portrayed through vlogs, research, sketches, colour experiments and all sorts. I want to document it all, from the initial ideas to website development to the finished comic. Let me know if you think that'll be a good idea! Personally I think vlogs will help me organise my thoughts better than scribbling them down. I'll probably just make them unlisted videos on YouTube though and only link them on this blog.

Well, I hope you enjoy the sketches and if you have any questions about my project or have some opinions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3