Wednesday 17 October 2012

Pugs and Posters

OK so I got some new weird and wonderful things to share with you today. If you haven't noticed the invasion of doodlepugs on the blog title, well... you need to come here more often. But here they are in a nice row as well for your convenience.



Look at all the Muffins! Aren't they cute

And here, you'll see the new Crumbs teaser poster, complete with new title design AND a new character! Meet Jay. He's... quite an interesting character. More on him as the story progresses.


And HERE we have a whole new project that will be more experimental. It's a concept that I'll hopefully put into better detail once I've developed it more. But after some character sketches, I couldn't resist making a teaser poster.


If you have any comments or advice on the posters, please share them with me; I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3