Wednesday 26 September 2012

Running In The Rain



It's my cousin's birthday and I created this little thing for her. Using a reference picture of her and her dog Shadow, I decided to have them running around having fun shenanigans. I don't know exactly where the whole rain motif came from but I'm assuming it was because of the crummy weather we've been having lately. We have a pond instead of grass in our back garden right now.

I've been told she's very happy with it, which of course makes me happy as well. Always want a satisfied... picture obtainer. Hurray! Now to add this to the ol' portfolio!

I'll be sure to update later this week with my college project ideas. I want to have some character designs done before I do so, otherwise it'll probably be a bunch of text and that's just unacceptable in this blog. Eww, words.


... oh, before I go, I need to share this. I seem to have a thing about pageviews when they reach a certain number order.


Thanks to everyone who ever popped by to have a look at my humble blog. Much appreciated. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3