Wednesday 11 May 2011

Rig Process

Updating blog to help me with my project writeup, which I will complete when the rest (or at least the majority) of the work is done.

So far, I've done the head controller, shoulders, both arms and am now working on the legs. The arm poles seem to be moving but there doesn't seem to be any effect on the head and shoulders, which is worrying me as I am running out of time and I'm really hoping that I don't have to redo the rig on top of everything else.



Hopefully I will have the chance to talk to Dave and sort out the problems that I am having with the rig.

I also still need to give Frodo some colour. As you can see, I have removed the eye holes. This is because after I presented my ideas to the class, I was told to make the eyes more 2D as they would achieve the look I was going for better than the 3D eyes. I'm not sure if I will get to this as achieving movement in the character is more crucial at this point so we'll have to play this by ear.

Can't wait til I can focus on the summer project. Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3