Friday 27 April 2012

Haha, I just arted.

Check it out! Oh, and sorry for the smell.

Just some things to slip into the portfolio I think. This one was something of a practice for the Crumbs comic- how speech bubbles will be presented, what font to use, how textures look on the background, that kind of thing. If you saw my third Pictoplasma entry, you'll have seen the sketch. Basically something of a summary of Pink and Green's friendship.


As well as this, I also coloured another sketch from my Berlin book. I've wanted to redo my very early loop animation for a while now and with the approaching deadline, thats looking less and less likely. But that doesn't stop me from doing a poster for it and at least looking like I TRIED to improve on it.

Which I did, dagnabbit.


To be honest, it's probably just as well. I've been thinking of various ideas for how I could expand on this and to be frank, now is not the time to do it. So at least we have this to tide us all over (since y'all are looking forward to it so much after only hearing of it like... two seconds ago). I have to admit, it looks pretty nifty. I might print it out and put it on my wall so I can feel 'professional' or something.

I'll also upload this as I thought it was pretty freaky. I accidentally turned off the lineart layer and all you could see was the colours and shade. Add a dark background and a eerie glow and ba-da-bing! Instant WTFery!


... and yes, I have been working on Blues intro sequence. Here's a screencap. I DID have more than one but I accidentally the whole thing.


Hopefully it'll run just as smoothly coloured as it did in the rough animation.

Well, it's quite late now. I'm gonna conserve my energy for tomorrow and watch a buttload of Two Best Friends Play. Ever since seeing that Celestia and Luna spoof yesterday I've been hooked. Just what I need, ANOTHER distraction, eh? Hey ho.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3