Tuesday 7 December 2010

Ok, snow? Seriously. Knock it off.

Didn't make it into college AGAIN due to shenanigans of the winter variety. I phoned Paul and he sent me links to download Garage Band and Audacity onto my computer which I am having good fun with. Making sounds for animations is most amusing!

Hopefully I'll be able to make it in tomorrow. Especially since we don't have any more snow falling... touch wood.

I also did more artwork featuring the pigeons, which also kind of relates to the weather we've been having. I've done it all in the cut out style which I suppose could be consider concept art. It's practice, no?


And this is why birds fly South for the winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3