Thursday 28 July 2011

LOOK AT THIS IF YOU WANT TO LIVE

... well, maybe that's too dramatic. Pass perhaps? Either way, you'll benefit from looking at the link I am about to link.

Well. In a minute. Should share progress on Summer project first perhaps.

Basically... haven't really got enough to share just yet. Tweaking the script, sketching some new character designs (and characters) and still need to pen the storyboard. That's about all on that front for the time being.

... Now that that's out the way, link time!

http://livlily.blogspot.com/


Guys. So many production drawings. So many cels. Character designs. Documentaries. All of so many animated films. Not just Disney. But Pixar, Dreamworks, Don Bluth. Even less known works are in there, a few I haven't heard of but looked at and find interesting. One thing to catch some people's attention in my class will be Akira right at the top of the list. Now you can see the horrifying transformation in pencil AND coloured cel.

Not that Akira itself is a horrible transformation. I am of course talking about the iconic scene in said movie. I'm sure Akira is a very impressive piece of cinema but after many sleepless nights seeing the mutation scene I just... no. I feel so bad for the new first years. Poor sods won't know what hit 'em.

... Deviated. Sorry. But yeah, they have a lot in here! I even saw some from Mr Bean's animated series. Holy. Crap. These are amazing. I'm just... damnit, its 5am again and I really should be in bed. FFF I wanna look at this site more while I'm still artistically pumped. So to speak.

Ah stuff it. Hopefully I'll have the script done by tomorrow so at least I'll have THAT to feel accomplished about. And then do some epic character sheets. man, the one's I've seen on this site knocked my socks off. Especially the Rio ones, da-yum!

... Secret of Nimh? R-Road to El Dorado?? BOLT?? LILO AND STITCH?!? EMPERORS NEW GROOVE???

... HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON.

Right, thats it. F*** Sleep. *continues browsing*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3