Monday 10 September 2012

Winging It

Hey, you!
Yeah you! Work the camera, you adorable pigeon!
Come oooon, you know you want to.
... I'll give you some of this doughnut?
... all of the doughnut?
... I didn't give it any of the doughnut. Might have been why it flew off in a huff. Such a diva.

Anyway yes, a couple of reasons why I have another entry so soon. The first is to show off this pointless video I made featuring many of the pigeons I've filmed on my phone. I just wanted to play around with footage and editing. I think I did an OK job considering I only spent an hour or two on it. I'd have spent more but this was just a means of procrastination really. I have stuff I REALLY should be getting on with!


And also this. The person who analyses the animation techniques in My Little Pony has released another video and this one I'll definitely find useful as it involves animating the wings of the pegasus ponies. It'll definitely help with making my pigeons' wing movements more fluid! Hopefully it'll help anyone who comes across this as well. This guy certainly knows what he's talking about.


And now back to animating! Pip pip!

... I want to be watching the Hunger Games DVD right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3